Support your community theater
The Roxy Theater is owned and operated by the Fire Mountain Arts Council, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization dependent upon our donors and volunteers. Donations are tax deductible.
Since funding for arts education in our schools and cultural opportunities in our communities have declined, Fire Mountain Arts Council has been able to grow and serve an expanding audience that is eager for more! The generosity of our sponsors is critical for quality programming, continued theater operation, and scholarships.
Make your contribution
Roxy Season Corporate Sponsors
- Program inserts, recognizing Season Corporate Sponsors
- Recognition of your business for the entire year:
- In the donor display cabinet in the Roxy Theater lobby
- On the Roxy Theater website
- In the Roxy Theater slide show
- On a poster in the theater lobby recognizing sponsors of $3,000 or more
- Complimentary ticket vouchers for the show of your choice
- The knowledge that your tax-deductible contribution will be carefully managed to meet the Arts Council’s mission: Enriching our community life through the arts
- And let’s not underestimate – that warm feeling of doing good for your community
Show or Event Sponsors
Sponsorship includes name recognition in our event programs. We encourage our audience and members to patronize our business sponsors.
The Roxy Theater underwent a dramatic transformation and renovation during 2003-2007. We continue to acknowledge the support of our original donors who made the dream of theater a reality in our Morton community.
2014 Fundraising Drive: Burn the Mortgage
2013 Fundraising Drive: Digital or Dark
The Roxy Theater now has digital projection. Thank you to our wonderful community for your support.